The PSYCHOLOGY SOCIETY is a student-run organization. Fundraising activities allow the society to:
- Host socials with psychology professors
- Organize graduation festivities
- Plan psychology-related events
The Psychology Society has three main goals:
- Spread awareness about mental health and decrease the stigmas surrounding mental health issues.
- Give back to mental health issues in the community through fundraising.
- Cater to students at Grenfell Campus through fun events and fundraisers.
The Psychology Society meets in the Dem Room once a week. We are always looking for new members and volunteers! It’s a great way to meet other students, interact with professors, and get involved in campus life.
The Dem Room (AS 348) is a meeting place for all psychology students. Feel free to use this space to:
- Work on your courses
- Use the computers and other psychology resources
- Socialize with other psychology students
- Stay informed by reading relevant notices posted on dem room boards
For up to date news and events hosted by the Psychology Society, LIKE us on Facebook!