Courses in Engineering One are as follows:
- English (ENGL) 1000 Critical Reading and Writing I
- Chemistry (CHEM) 1050 General Chemistry I
- Mathematics (MATH) 1000 Calculus I
- Mathematics (MATH) 1001 Calculus II
- Mathematics (MATH) 2050 Linear Algebra
- Physics (PHYS) 1050 General Physics I
- Physics (PHYS) 1051 General Physics II
- Engineering (ENGI) 1010 Statics
- Engineering (ENGI) 1020 Intro to Programming
- Engineering (ENGI) 1030 Engineering Graphics and Design
- Engineering (ENGI) 1040 Mechanisms and Electric Circuits
At Grenfell campus, each ENGI course is offered once during the academic year. Typically, ENGI 1020 and ENGI 1030 are offered in fall and ENGI 1010 and ENGI 1040 are offered in winter. Note that part of the ENGI 1030 course is conducted at Corner Brook campus of College of the North Atlantic.
Students who complete all Engineering One requirements by the end of the Winter Semester may be eligible for a Work Term in the Spring Semester. In that case, the student must apply to determine eligibility and the course ENGI 200W Professional Development Seminars must also be completed by the end of the Winter Semester.