The Grenfell Campus Research Office is a service unit that serves as a liaison between Grenfell faculty members, various funding organizations, and other units responsible for and involved with research activities.
Staff possesses a wealth of knowledge and experience to support faculty and work closely with faculty to develop their research programmes and projects as well as institutional strategic research projects and programmes.
WE ARE CURRENTLY UPDATING OUR SITE TO PROVIDE YOU THE MOST UP TO DATE INFORMATION AND RESOURCES.
The Grenfell Campus Research Office’s services include:
- reviewing research proposals and applications to ensure that they adhere to both university and agency policies
- proposal development assistance and review
- human ethics approvals coordination for the Grenfell Campus Research Ethics Board
- project management services
- post-award administration