We're glad that you have decided to apply to Grenfell Campus! The general application form and admission requirements are the same whether you are applying to the Grenfell Campus (Corner Brook) or the St. John's campus.
Follow these steps before you apply to Grenfell Campus, Memorial University:
1. Review the admission requirements, as well as the specific faculty, school, or program admission requirements and application deadlines that may apply (see below). Contact the Registrar's Office for details about the admission requirements that apply to you.
2. Determine what supporting documentation is required along with your application for admission (high school transcript, proof of English proficiency, post-secondary transcript (if applicable), course descriptions (if applicable)).
3. APPLY ONLINE or download a printable General Application form. (If applying for visual arts, theatre or nursing, a supplementary application form is required - see below.)
4. Determine if you will need a study permit to enter the country. To get details, visit the Canadian Citizenship and Immigration website.
5. Apply for on-campus accommodations. If you are interested in living on-campus, you must submit a housing application before March 1.
General application deadlines:
Fall semester March 1*
Winter semester October 1*
Spring semester February 1*
*Applications for some programs may still be accepted after these deadlines, as time and resources permit.
NOTE: Faculty/school application deadlines may also apply.
Supplementary applications and forms:
Fine arts (visual arts) - Due March 1
Fine arts (theatre) - Due March 31
Nursing - Due March 1
Single email policy in effect - Students must have an active @mun.ca email account for communication with the Office of the Registrar. Permission to Register letters (with your registration time) and Enrolment Verification documents, etc., will no longer be mailed and will only be sent to activated @mun.ca email accounts. To set up your @mun.ca email account, go to my.mun.ca.
Complete your course registration through Memorial Self-Service. For detailed information refer to Undergraduate Registration Procedures.
If you have questions about appropriate course selection, contact the Registrar's Office at 709-637-6298 or 1-866-381-7022 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* NEW *
(Adobe Acrobat required)