Summer Accommodations Policies
- The Conference Services office is open 8:00am to 11:00pm, between 4:30pm and 11pm please call 709-640-7377 for assistance.
- Check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 11am. Later check-outs may be possible depending on our occupancy.
- Quiet hours are between 11pm and 7am.
- Minors (those 17 and under) are allowed to stay with the supervision of a chaperone.
- Grenfell Campus is a smoke free environment.
- Pets of any kind are not allowed within any of the guest rooms with the exception of a certified guide animal.
- Alcohol consumption is permitted only within the confines of apartments and residence rooms.
- All accommodations are not provided with daily housekeeping services. Towel exchange is available, if required. Simply bring your soiled towels to the Conference Services office in exchange for fresh items. Where possible, please help us protect the environment and hang your towels to dry between uses.
- Extra blankets and pillows are available upon request.
- WiFi is available in all rooms. Please make sure to ask the office clerk for the username and password to access it. All rooms are also equipped with internet portals. Ethernet cords are available at the Conference Services office upon receipt of a $5.00 refundable deposit.
- Long distance calls can be made from your room. You must have a calling card or the ability to make a collect call in order to avail of this service.
- All keys must be returned either to the Conference Services Office or to the Key Drop Box located by the Campus Enforcement office upon check-out. Guests will be charged a flat fee of $85.00 for any keys that are not returned.
- A Conference Services Guest Information booklet is located in your room. If you have any questions or concerns that are not addressed in that booklet, please do not hesitate to contact our office for assistance: 637-6200 Ex. 6448.
- Grenfell Campus cannot be held responsible for the safekeeping of valuable items left in guest rooms.
- The guests will be responsible for reimbursing Grenfell Campus for any damages done to any part of Grenfell Campus premises or equipment.
- Conference guests may park in the public parking designated area (Parking Lot #4), in the rear of the Arts and Science Building free of charge.
Reservation Cancellation Policy
You can cancel a reservation up to 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival. One night rental fee will apply if you do not cancel within 24 hours. Different rules may apply for group reservations.