Wireless Access Information
A secure wireless network connection is available throughout our facility, supported by Grenfell Campus.
- Your wireless access should connect automatically, as it does at Grenfell Campus
- P-Drives are accessible from public computers at the station
- Please configure and test all wireless devices at Grenfell Campus before arriving at the station.
- For easy access to Grenfell C&C click here.
St. John's/MI Students/Faculty/Staff
- Your wireless access should connect automatically, as it does in St. John's
- Please configure and test all wireless devices in St. John's before arriving at the station.
- Have your wireless acount details ready in the event that your device does not automatically connect.
- For easy access to St. John's C&C click here.
- Eduroam-You may access to eduroam, check to see if your home institution has Eduroam. Get set up before your visit and log on to our wireless easily when you arrive. Don't forget your user name and password.
- Guest Account-You can also get a guest account. You will need a MUN sponsor, they can register your here. Users requiring access for longer periods of time should contact C&C for a Grenfell account. To set up your computer via Grenfell for wireless click here.
Having trouble? Contact the C&C HelpDesk.