- A population of 22,000 (with a population of 45,000 in the Bay of Islands/Humber Valley region)
- Boutiques, box stores, art galleries, restaurants, fitness centres, coffee shops, concert venues, spas – all the amenities of a larger city with the charm of a smaller town.
- A metro bus system, taxi companies
- Zip lining, walking trails, biking and running clubs, swimming and skating arenas, downhill and cross-country skiing
CORNER BROOK IS:
INFORMATION ABOUT THE CITY:
COMMUNITY BLOG AND EVENTS LISTING:
THE PROVINCE OF NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR
- People in Newfoundland and Labrador are welcoming and friendly. In fact, Newfoundland and Labrador has been named one of the Top 10 Friendliest Cultures in the World!
- Life here is peaceful, safe, fun and fulfilling.
- Just over 500,000 people live in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- We have one of the lowest crime rates in Canada.
- There are many industries in Newfoundland and Labrador including fishing and farming, logging and forestry, education and health care, and tourism and recreation.
- Newfoundland is named as one of the 100 most beautiful places in the world by National Geographic (2013).
Photo Credit: Newfoundland and Labrador Tourism