- Please apply early. Admission cannot be guaranteed.
- Students are responsible for arranging visas to study in Canada. Allow 2-4 months to obtain any required visas.
- A deposit of $400.00 must be received four weeks prior to the start date of the program.
Apply to the Intensive English Bridge Program at Grenfell. You can apply at the same time as applying for Memorial University (Step 1). However, your acceptance to the IEBP-G will not be finalized until you have received provisional acceptance to Memorial University.
Submitting the IEBP-G application
Print out the Intensive English Bridge Program at Grenfell (PDF) application
, complete it and send it:
- by regular mail to:
English as a Second Language Programs
Memorial University of Newfoundland
Grenfell Campus, Corner Brook, NL
Canada, A2H 5G4
- by fax: 1(709)639-8125
With your application, include:
- an official copy of your IELTS, CAEL or TOEFL score. Institutional TOEFL scores are not acceptable
- payment information for the application fee of $100 (acceptable methods of payment are international money order, certified cheque, wire transfer or credit card)
The application fee will be refunded only if it is not possible to accept a student into the program.