SERVICES - CAREER SERVICES
Grenfell Career Development Services is committed to orchestrating the career development, experiential workplace learning, and employer networking needs of students and alumni. Our mission is to educate and motivate all Grenfell students and alumni to develop and take action to achieve current and future career goals.
WHAT WILL CAREER DEVELOPMENT DO FOR YOU?
- Assist in developing your career plan and support you through the process
- Equip you with current career information
- Prepare you for the workforce before graduation
- Assist graduates with job search and personal marketing resources
- Encourage and created opportunities for you to build employer connections and networks
- Provide you with skills to become highly effective professionals
Senior Career Development Coordinator
Grenfell Campus, Memorial University of Newfoundland
Website: Career Development Services
Phone: (709) 637-2189
“If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is, too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.”-- Timothy Ferris, Author of The Four Hour Work Week
Drop us a line to see how we can help you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 637-7329.